Friday, July 6, 2007

live earth madness

sorry i'm not into the LIVE EARTH madness..I think its really because I don't have cable anymore. =( Not having cable is like being away from the rest of the world....from mtv. but I believe its airing today. since right now is 12:20 am. yes, today but i don't know if its in NEW JERSEY or DC. well its certainly happening and MTV is covering it so if you have MTV, then you've deffo heart about it and you'll probably catch the performances on tv. There are some big name artists performing.

This site has awesome videos. My fav is the one of the polar bears..its quite funny but then it also makes you sad. There are also other great videos. This too is a part of LIVE EARTH.

click here or copy paste this link.
http://entimg.msn.com/i/LiveEarth/player/altplayer/q.html?StreamName=US.smi

I hope all of you watch it!